Independency and transparency
Principle of non interference of any funder (public or private) or sponsor in GAMIAN-Europe’s activities
Subscription of EFPIA code of conduct (laid down by statute)
Principle of multi funding: GAMIAN-Europe is not dependent of an unique funder, and it’s activities will never be endangered by the threat of a funder to quit.
Democratic decision making on general policy
• Yearly General Assembly
• No financial barrier for full members to attend tehj meetings of the General Assembly
• Yearly open discussion on activity report of the past year and planning for the coming year.
• Yearly financial report, by professional, independent accountant.
• Audit report by professional auditor presented by the treasurer at annual general assembly.
• Publication of all financial reports (income and expenses) and balance on website.
• Full financial report publicly available at commercial court of Brussels
OPERATING INCOME financial year 2016/2017: 215 920,16€
GRANTS RECEIVED IN 2016 (calendar year)
Industry related income
Janssen: 40.000 € (= 18,52 %)
Lundbeck: 55.050 € (= 25,50 %)
TEVA: 32.812,07 € ( = 15,20 %)
Pfizer: 20.000 € (= 9,26 %)
Shire: 4.900 € ( = 2,27 %)
Total Industry related income: 152.762,07€
Non-industry related income
ECNP: 8.630 € ( = 3,99 %)
European Commission (Research project) : 42.184,08€ ( = 19,54 %)
GAMIAN-Europe membership: 4.290€ (= 1,98 %)
European Brain Council (IG meeting co-sponsorship): 2.362€ (= 1,1 %)
Fees paid to GAMIAN-Europe for participating at conferences : 5692.01€ (= 2,64 %)
Total non-industry related income: 63.158,09€