Principle of non interference of any funder (public or private) or sponsor in GAMIAN-Europe’s activities
Subscription of EFPIA code of conduct (laid down by statute)
Principle of multi funding: GAMIAN-Europe is not dependent of an unique funder, and it’s activities will never be endangered by the threat of a funder to quit.
Democratic decision making on general policy
• Yearly General Assembly
• No financial barrier for full members to attend tehj meetings of the General Assembly
• Yearly open discussion on activity report of the past year and planning for the coming year.
• Yearly financial report, by professional, independent accountant.
• Audit report by professional auditor presented by the treasurer at annual general assembly.
• Publication of all financial reports (income and expenses) and balance on website.
• Full financial report publicly available at commercial court of Brussels
July 2017 – December 2018
OPERATING INCOME year 2017/2018 : 360.113,87€
Total Industry related income: 283.471,51 €
Total non-industry related income: 76.642,33€
Total industry funding = 78%
Total Non industry funding = 28%
Highest industry grant: = 27%