Independency and transparency
Principle of non interference of any funder (public or private) or sponsor in GAMIAN-Europe’s activities
Subscription of EFPIA code of conduct (laid down by statute)
Principle of multi funding: GAMIAN-Europe is not dependent of an unique funder, and it’s activities will never be endangered by the threat of a funder to quit.
Democratic decision making on general policy
• Yearly General Assembly
• No financial barrier for full members to attend tehj meetings of the General Assembly
• Yearly open discussion on activity report of the past year and planning for the coming year.
• Yearly financial report, by professional, independent accountant.
• Audit report by professional auditor presented by the treasurer at annual general assembly.
• Publication of all financial reports (income and expenses) and balance on website.
• Full financial report publicly available at commercial court of Brussels
OPERATING INCOME year 2017/2018 (intermediate figure) : 215 920,16€
Industry related income
Janssen: 63.600 € (= 28,90 %)
Lundbeck: 9.800 € (= 4.45 %)
TEVA: 28.728,93 € ( = 13,05 %)
Ferrer: 35.000 € ( = 15,90 %)
Servier: 21.260 € ( = 9,66 %)
Total Industry related income: 158.388,93 €
Non-industry related income
ECNP: 6.000 € ( = 2,73 %)
European Commission (Research project) : 47.724,19€ ( = 21,68 %)
GAMIAN-Europe membership: 4.550€ (= 2,07 %)
Fees paid to GAMIAN-Europe for participating at conferences : 3416,56€ (= 1,55 %)
Total non-industry related income: 61.690,75€