- Unique opportunity to partake in mental health discussions and initiatives with a
- Access to a large network of stakeholders (patient organisations, academics, policy makers, industry representatives) active in the mental health field in Europe with opportunity to network and share best practices
- Receive regular updates about EU policies and developments, and news on events and conferences within the EU relating to health and mental health
- Opportunity to partake and provide input in project discussions or meetings pertaining to policy, advocacy, education and awareness-raising (e.g. through our MEP Alliance for Mental Health meetings).
- Access to a community of experts-by-experience who can provide input on various topics (e.g. through our patient advisory board meetings).