Independency and transparency
Principle of non interference of any funder (public or private) or sponsor in GAMIAN-Europe’s activities
Subscription of EFPIA code of conduct (laid down by statute)
Principle of multi funding: GAMIAN-Europe is not dependent of an unique funder, and it’s activities will never be endangered by the threat of a funder to quit.
Democratic decision making on general policy
• Yearly General Assembly
• No financial barrier for full members to attend tehj meetings of the General Assembly
• Yearly open discussion on activity report of the past year and planning for the coming year.
• Yearly financial report, by professional, independent accountant.
• Audit report by professional auditor presented by the treasurer at annual general assembly.
• Publication of all financial reports (income and expenses) and balance on website.
• Full financial report publicly available at commercial court of Brussels
OPERATING INCOME financial year 2016/2017: 202.980 €
GRANTS RECEIVED IN 2016 (calendar year)
Janssen: 30.000 € (= 23,00 %)
Lundbeck: 15.000 € (= 11,00%)
TEVA: 61.900 € ( = 18,20%)
Pfizer: 20.000 € (=15%)
Shire: 4.900 € ( = 4 %)
ECNP: 8.630 € ( = 12,2%)
Research grants FP7: €59.693 € ( = 84%)
GAMIAN-Europe membership €875 (=1.3 %)
European Brain Council (IG meeting co-sponsorship) €1782 (=2.5 %)
Total industry funding = 65%
Total Non industry funding = 35%
Highest industry grant: = 47%
Audit Report 2017
Financial Statement 2016