- Gain access to a large network of stakeholders (patient organisations, academics, policy makers, industry representatives) active in the mental health field in Europe with opportunity to network and share best practices
- Receive regular updates about EU policies and developments, and news on events and conferences within the EU relating to health and mental health
- Opportunity to partake and provide input to discussions about mental health education, policy and advocacy (e.g. through our MEP Alliance for Mental Health meetings).
- Opportunity to provide input to policy work to be considered as part of GAMIAN Europe’s advocacy agenda
- Opportunity to gain access to patient community and network of mental health stakeholders for dissemination of research findings
- Access to a community of experts-by-experience who can provide input on research projects or other topics of interest (e.g. through our patient advisory board meetings).